Thursday, December 20, 2012

Twenty Minutes

It's never easy staring at a blank piece of paper. "You've got twenty minutes," they said. Twenty minutes, I can't come up with anything in twenty minutes. Where do I start? What would I write? What if someone else has done it already? I have no imagination, I never did have.

Twenty minutes, it's a long time to, say, hold your breath but to actually write something? You can't get much down in twenty minutes can you? How'd you develop a narrative when it's over before it's begun? Beginning, middle and an end, good luck with that in twenty minutes.

What can I write? What can I write? Only five minutes left, I'll have to come up with something... Okay, here goes nothing.

Terry S******  Expenses Nov/Dec 2012.

Terry S

No comments:

Post a Comment